≡ Menu ≡ Menu

Cloudfone Excite 501d Specs and Price

Cloudfone Mobile Philippines released one of their latest and newest flagship of smartphone called as Cloudfone Excite 501d along with its very affordable price and great specs.

This device sports a 5-inch FWVGA capacitive touchscreen display with the resolution of 854×480 pixels equipped with MTK 6577 Chipset, 1.0 GHz Dual Core CPU and PowerVR SGX531 GPU running on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean for soft and smooth surfing.

Cloudfone Excite 501d will surely make trend in mobile markets due to its well-enhanced quality in camera featuring 8 megapixel with autofocus and LED flash, suited for smartphone consumers who loves to take pictures together with their ones and friends.

Cloudfone Excite 501d packed Li-ion 2000 mAh which can truly last over a long period of time, perfect for capturing photos, watching videos, listening to music, playing games and other web-browsing activity with just a single charge.

Cloudfone Excite 501d Specs and Price

Cloudfone Excite 501d Specs and Price

• 5.0 FWVGA capacitive touchscreen (854×480 pixels)
  • Dual Sim, Dual Standby
  • Vibration, mp3,WAV ringtones
  • 3.5mm jack
  • 4 GB ROM, 512 MB RAM
  • MicroSD, up to 32GB
  • WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Wireless Hotspot via Data
  • Bluetooth : Yes, v4.0 with A2DP
  • 8.0 MP LED Flash Primary
  • VGA Secondary
  • VGA Android OS, v4.1 (Jellybean)
  • MTK 6577 Chipset
  • 1.0 GHz Dual Core CPU
  • PowerVR SGX531 GPU
  • Li-ion 2000 mAh
  • 146.5 x 74.0 x 8.6 mm
  • 170g
  • Price: Php5,999 (Official SRP)
  • Availability: Available in accredited dealers and kiosks of Cloudfone nationwide!

Note: Once you have this type of smartphone, kindly share your experience through comments below.

{ 9 comments… add one }

• Gerry Ryan Vistan February 25, 2014, 7:47 am

Hi,

I got this phone last December 19, 2013 together with my re-contracted post paid subscription with Globe Telecoms. Since I was busy with the holidays, I was not able to check the specs of the phone not until December 27, 2013.
    I noticed that all the apps that I downloaded would not run even the Google Search App without downloading Google Play services, however upon installation an error message occurs saying “Incompatible with other application(s) using the same shared user ID.” I tried to have it fixed through Globe’s Tech Support Service but to no avail was not able to help me with my concern. So on January 02, 2014, I asked Globe if it could be checked by a technician of Globe since it is still under warranty. I was shocked when they Tag the Cellphone as “For Repair”, Goodness, the unit is brand new yet it is already for repair. Yesterday, February 24, 2014 I got the phone back but to may frustration the said error remains the same.
    I’m sorry but I wont definitely recommend this unit to my friends and family.

• Joshua February 25, 2014, 6:50 pm

Yeah Same as my Cellphone Why They Can’t Fix It.
      Do They Have Solutions About The Incompatible With Other Applications Using The Same Shared User Id.

I Hope They Can Fix It As Soon As Posible. Tch. :(

• Joshua February 25, 2014, 6:56 pm

Guys Can You Please Make An Action In This Issue Google Play Services.
    Incompatible with other application(s) using the same shared user ID.
    We Need It To Play Our Games -_-
    We Need Response Please Thank You.

• grace reyes February 26, 2014, 7:28 am

Like ryan, I have the same problem with my cloudfone 501d. Aside from that, i always get a notification “storage space running low”. I inserted an 8G sd card and set it up as my default writing disk but it doesnt to solve my problem.

• ray March 7, 2014, 7:58 am

Hello,can someone help me with my phone. I used MTK Repartition tool to repartition my Internal Storage but after factory reset my phone doesnt boot up. Its stock at the boot logo.I tried restoring my back up but its still the same. Help me please =(

• louie March 21, 2014, 9:53 am

gosh i am planning to apply a globe postpaid plan for this only to know that theres a problem of installing application to google play..now im having doubts of applying at all

• Lani March 24, 2014, 10:28 am

feel so sorry for myself… for i’ve bought one… :(

• bright April 10, 2014, 3:21 pm

This might help to those who are storage are running low

First turn off ur fone
    Press volume + and power botton simultaneously
    Stock recovery will appear
    By using volume rockers select wipe cache partition
    Ok with power botton
    The select reboot. .
    Hope this will help
    I fix my co-workers phone by cleaning cache

• MELANIE NEBRIL June 9, 2014, 11:21 pm

Yellow someone help me my phone.cloudfone501d.why storage space running low and insert4sdvcard lag I error.do AQ mkadowlod.Goole