Samsung Galaxy Star Plus sports with 4-inch capacitive touchscreen display with the resolution of 480×800 pixels, running on the latest Android Jellybean and equipped with Single Core Processor, Cortex A5 1GHz Speed and 512MB RAM.
This device has the built-in storage of 4GB, expandable up to 32GB via microSD support, suited for storing apps and other files needed by the smartphone consumers, including photos, videos, music and games.
Samsung Galaxy Star Plus packed with 1,500 mAh standard battery, which can last over a long period of time, perfect for taking photos, watching videos, playing games, listening to music and other web-browsing activity with just a single charge, and it also features 2 megapixels for its rear camera, just enough for capturing different moment along with love ones and friends.
Samsung Galaxy Star Plus Specs and Price
- 4-inch TFT display, (480×800 pixels)
- Android Jellybean
- Single Core Processor
- Cortex A5 1GHz Speed
- Dual SIM support
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB internal storage
- MicroSD up to 32GB
- 2 megapixels rear camera
- USB v2.0 support
- 3.5mm Stereo Earjack support
- 1,500 mAh Standard Battery
- Talk Time: Up to 15 Hours
- Standby time: Up to 370 Hours
- 121.2 x 62.7 x 10.6mm (dimension)
- 121g (Weight)
- Price: Php4,990 (Official SRP)
- Availability: Available in accredited dealers and kiosks of Samsung nationwide!
Note: Once you have this device, kindly share your experience through comments below.
More from my site