After the rumored specs, photos and videos leaked for HTC One 2014 (M8), this handset will absolutely make a huge hit the moment it will release on its concept stores due to its curvier aluminum design as the company revealed its official specifications.
Just like other large phones making a trend to some consumers, HTC One 2014 (M8) or the All New HTC One also sport with 5-inch Full HD capacitive touchscreen display with the resolution of 1080 x 1920, equivalent to 441ppi, running on the latest Android 4.4.2 Kitkat with HTC Sense UI 6, powered by 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 quad-core CPU, Adreno 330 GPU and 2GB RAM.
This handset also varied on the built-in storage of 16GB, 32GB and 64GB, expandable up to 128 GB via microSD support, suited for storing apps and other files you needed.
For capturing photos, watching videos, playing your favorite games and listening to music, HTC One 2014 (M8) will be good enough for it packed with 2,600mAh battery which can definitely last over a long period of time.
The company also created HTC One 2014 (M8) with great camera display which will be suited for those consumers who loves to take “selfies.”
HTC One 2014 (M8) Specs
- 5-inch Full HD (1080 x 1920) Super LCD3, 441ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Android 4.4.2 Kitkat w/ HTC Sense UI 6
- 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 quad-core CPU
- Adreno 330 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16/32/64GB internal storage
- up to 128GB via microSD
- Dual 4 megapixel Ultrapixel rear camera, dual-LED flash
- 5 megapixel front-facing camera
- LTE, HSPA+
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.0 w/ A2DP
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- IR Blaster
- Stereo FM Radio w/ RDS
- HTC BoomSound
- 2,600mAh battery
- 146.4 x 70.6 x 9.4 mm (dimensions)
- 160 g (weight)
- Available colors: Metal Gray, Silver, Black, Gold
- Availability: According to Yugatect, this handset is expected to be release in the country on May 2014 or later.
Note: We will update this post once the availability and official price of HTC One M8 announce.